Ultimate performance meets great style with the X-Change Jr Glove from
. This warm winter glove features rolling finger construction, utility heat pocket with zipper, and a quick release strap.
- Soft Shell
- LeatherShield Trim
- LeatherShield Reinforced Palm
- Tri-Plex Insulation System
- Hipora Waterproof Breathable Insert
- Swany Dry Lining
- Swany SpeedDraw System
- Quick Release Strap
- Rolled Finger Construction
- Utility Heat Pocket with Zipper
- Black leash
Top grain leathers, specifically tanned for durability, water repellency and suppleness.
Insulation and lining are combined in the newly developed Triplex-Plus 3 layer laminate: Conformax, PrimaLoft and Thermogear, providing a material that is waterproof, breathable and provides superior insulated protection from the elements.
- Comformax: From Dupont, this material contains silver ions which reflect body heat back to the user for greater efficiency.
- PrimaLoft: Provides highly breathable insulation.
- Thermogear: Wicking and quick drying, thermogear helps manage moisture and heat retention.
A woven, synthetic lining material with soft, hydrophilic moisture management properties.
Rolled Finger Construction
Finger tip construction, which minimizes drag, and prevents excessive tip wear and tear.