The perfect pack for hiking, The North Face Hydra 38 Backpack delivers lightweight and breathable carrying capability. The 38-liter capacity couples with multiple pockets to keep your gear organized, while the aluminum frame and Dyno Lift System™ ensure the load is spread evenly and you are able to move freely as you hike.
- Dyno Lift System™ doesn't add weight and features self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters
- Hydration sleeve
- New full-trampoline back panel for breathability and comfort
- T6 aluminum frame for superior load control and freedom of movement
- Beaver-tail pocket allows you to stash gear outside of the pack for quick access or for drying clothes
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort
- Stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Two tool keepers
- 6+ pockets
fabric technology is engineered to act like a second skin against the body, pushing moisture to the surface of the fabric and eliminating it as fast as possible, keeping the user dry, cool and comfortable during high aerobic activities.
- Efficient drying system that completely eliminates moisture
Dyno lift System™
A System that includes self-equalizing load lifters and torso adjustment on the go.
- Allows the pack to move with you for a comfortable ride.
- Fine-tune the fit while the pack's on your back.