Get the stability you need when running on the road and the trail with this lightweight performance shoe that corrects overpronation and is part of
The North Face
Ultra Series that's engineered with best-in-class footwear technologies for 2015. The Ultra Equity Multi-Sport Shoe is crafted with a medium-density midsole, firmer-density medial post, and Pebax heel Cradle technology to encourage proper stride alignment and deliver cushioning with rebound. Infused with ricking FlashDry fibers and crafted with breathable Ultra Airmesh upper to keep men's feet drier during long runs in warm conditions. Lugs on the Vibram soles are angled for traction during steep ascents and maximize surface contact for confident landings on the trails.
- Lightweight performance shoe that corrects overpronation
- Anatomical, supportive and well-cushioned upper engineered with luxury in mind
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- Pillowy soft cushioning in the heel, tongue and collar lining to keep you comfortable and locked in on any run
- 3M reflective tape on upper for visibility
- Pebax heel CRADLE technology for proper foot positioning
- 24 mm/14 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Softer-density crash pad for smooth landing and transition
- Firmer-density medial post to slow the rate of pronation
- Plush, medium-density midsole throughout for a nice, consistent ride
- Vibram full-length, trail-specific outsole
- 10 mm offset
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry doesn`t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
The acronym for Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate. EVA is used in many footbeds, midsoles and outsoles. EVA provides lightweight, flexible cushioning that is highly impact resistant. EVA also acts as an insulation barrier in cold and warm weather products.