This 3-in-1 jacket pairs a weatherproof shell with a warm PrimaLoft™ insulated liner jacket for confidently taking on wet, cold weather or for wearing separately as weather permits.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, reverse-coil chest pocket zip
- Exposed, Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Recycled polyester taffeta
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body
- 60 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in collar and arms
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
Triclimate: The Power of Three Zip in System
The North Face Triclimate jackets deliver ultimate versatility and performance in winter conditions. In essence, they manage to be all things to all snowsports athletes and cover a wide range of temperatures, conditions and activity levels.Triclimate integrates an innovative zip-in system that provides three high performance jackets in one to meet the demands of any winter day:
- When it's cold and the weather is getting gnarly, wear the outer shell combined with the liner jacket for increased insulation and protection.
- When it's mild and precipitation is falling, wear the shell on its own.
- When the skies are blue and the sun is warm, wear the liner jacket on its own.
A patented ultrafine microfiber blend that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water repellent. PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation absorbs three times less water, is 15% warmer when dry and is 24% warmer when wet that the closest competitive insulation. In addition to these impressive thermal properties, PrimaLoft® Black is lightweight, with a down-like softness that adds comfort and appeal.