This 3-in-1 ski jacket system from
The North Face
pairs a waterproof shell with a warm, zip-in insulated liner jacket for unparalleled versatility. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a DryVent™ 2L jacket with a zip-in, Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away, stretch powder skirt
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip waist pocket
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Zip-in integration
- [Liner Jacket] Secure-zip hand pockets
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
HeatSeeker is The North Face's synthetic insulation that offers a superior warmth to weight ratio and is highly compressible and durable as well as retaining it's insulative properties when wet.