Bombproof insulated ski jacket made with DryVent™ 2L fabric and PrimaLoft™ Black insulation for extra comfort and increased warmth.
- DryVent™ 2L polyester and elastane stretch woven shell
- Nylon ripstop lining
- PrimaLoft™ 60% recycled insulation: 100g at body, 80g elsewhere
- Standard fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Two stacked, Zippered chest pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal, Zippered media pocket
- Internal, stretch goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Zippered wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Wrist gaiters
- Snap-away powder skirt
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
PrimaLoft® insulation is the worldâ€™s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.