Get double the winter coverage with this reversible, insulated parka from
The North Face
featuring a wind-resistant and water-repellent exterior, and a silky, fur-like fleece interior. The updated quilt pattern breathes new life into one of their trusty classics.
- Women's warm, reversible, water-repellent jacket
- Standard Fit
- 80g Heatseeker™ insulation in the body and 60g in the sleeves, side panels and collar
- Silky raschel fleece on interior of insulated taffeta jacket
- Secure-zip hand pockets on taffeta side
- Open hand pockets on fleece side
HeatSeeker is The North Face's synthetic insulation that offers a superior warmth to weight ratio and is highly compressible and durable as well as retaining it's insulative properties when wet.
Raschel knits have a lacelike, open construction, with a heavy, textured yarn held in place by a much finer yarn, resulting in a silky, comfortable texture and high warmth to weight ratio.