ThermoBall™ insulated, eco-conscious hoodie made from post-consumer recycled content for superior lightweight and packable warmth for outdoor endeavors in cold weather.
- recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Slim fit
- 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Insulation made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Attached, pre-tensioned hood with partial elastic binding
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
Durable Water Repellent Finish
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finishes on fabrics and zippers give long life to waterproof technologies. The addition of an enhanced hydrophobic treatment enables the DWR to adhere to materials for an extremely extended lifetime. Like water off a duck's back!
Developed in partnership with PrimaLoft™, Thermoball™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous filament synthetic insulations, the small, round PrimaLoft™ synthetic fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall™ has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall™ can offer the light weight, loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.