Warm and comfortable ThermoBall™ Eco insulation pairs with a high-traction rubber outsole to make these slip-on mules ideal for base camp, apres-ski, or shuffling through the snow to grab the morning paper.
- Upper: Durable, water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Cozy Oso-fleece lining
- Collapsible heel with elastic side gore panels for easy on/off
- Sole Unit: 40% recycled rubber outsole for supreme traction
- Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials
Developed in partnership with PrimaLoft™, Thermoball™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous filament synthetic insulations, the small, round PrimaLoft™ synthetic fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall™ has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall™ can offer the light weight, loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.