Kids can take winter by storm with this insulated, waterproof high-cut boot from
The North Face
that's lined with fleece and features a protective shell bottom for full protection in frigid weather.
- High-cut, easy-to-lace insulated boot with a lightweight rubber shell
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate in weather protection
- Waterproof, split suede upper
- Warm 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Fleece lining
- Comfortable EVA footbed
- Easy flow-through laces
- Light, flexible TPR shell bottom with a TNF Winter Grip® rubber sole for protection
The North Face uses this synthetic insulation throughout it's line of insulated cold weather gear due to its compressibility and great warmth to weight ratio. The combination of these two traits results in lighter outerwear that maintains a high level of warmth, and can be easily packed into backpacks or luggage for extended ski trips. Boots, gloves, jackets, and pants from The North Face all utilize this proprietary insulating material.