When you're looking for supreme comfort that doesn't fill up your pack, the NeoAir Topo brings three-inches (7.6 cm) of support in a pack friendly size. The rectangular-shaped pad is built with our legendary WaveCore™ construction, creating a stable and warm pad that always has your back. The 2.3 R-value pad is great for three-season camping or backpacking when you're enjoying the beauty of the outdoors. The Topo features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve, thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir Topo is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Thick and Supportive: Three inches (7.6 cm) of supportive and warm loft makes the Topo one of Therm-A-Rest's thickest mattresses
- I nsulated Performance: WaveCore™ construction provides twice the warmth of uninsulated air sleeping pads
- Compact: Shrinks down to easily fit into your pack
- WingLock™ Valve: Therm-A-Rest's intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
A single layer of horizontal wave baffles that slows convective heat loss without adding extra bulk.
As dependable and backcountry-ready as our classic valve, the WingLock™ valve is as easy to use as a water bottle cap and offers three times the airflow rate of Therm-A-Rest's classic valve. A larger opening and one-way check valve allow for easy setup while a simple twist of the wings allows air to escape when it's time to break camp.