Lightweight, breathable and ergonomic, this
watch is built to handle as much as you can. This is one of our favorites, with a large display and a comfortable resin strap.
- Automatic Interval Repetition Counter
- 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options
- 2 time zone settings
- On-Screen Prompts Make Setting Easy
- Forward or Backward Setting
- INDIGLO® night-light
- NIGHT-MODE® feature
- Lightweight Performance Design
- Dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time
- 50-Lap Memory Recall
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times
- On-the-Fly Lap or Split Recall
- 99-Lap Counter
- 2 interval timers settable for up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- Stopwatch with 50 Lap Memory
- Interval, Countdown Timer and Alarm
- 100 Meter Water Resistance
INDIGLO® Night Light
The Indiglo night light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented electroluminescent lighting technology.
Your watch is water resistant if it has the wave symbol etched into the back of the case. Water resistance is measured and rated by depth in meters. The tests are made by subjecting the watches to water pressure (see table below, p.s.i.a. = pounds per square inch absolute).
30 meters = 98.4 feet
50 meters = 164 feet
100 meters = 328 feet
200 meters = 656 feet
The watches will withstand water pressure up to their respective ratings as long as the lens or crystal, crown or push buttons and case remain intact.