Since its launch back in 2002, the
A-5 has become one of the most popular scenario markers in the industry featuring the patented cyclone feed system and the ability to field strip in less than 60 seconds. The goal of this new redesign was simply to make this popular marker better while maintaining the overall aesthetic appearance. key changes include a new cyclone feed system, new external selector switch, larger front grip and a new stock barrel. These changes, plus many other modifications, are all designed to enhance the marker's reliability, accuracy and make it even easier to modify.
- New Cyclone Feed System - feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- New External Selector Switch - allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- New Larger Front Grip - has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- New Stock Barrel - 8.5 inch high-performance stone-honed barrel enhances accuracy and reduces noise
- New Redesigned Internal Bore - wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
- New Lighter Receiver Design - reduces the overall weight of the marker
- New Tombstone Connections - maintenance is faster and easier
- New Sling Mounts - removable front mount makes it easy to add a sling
- New Low-Profile Hopper - offset design offers a clear sightline
- New Black Gasline - provides greater on-field stealth and heavy-duty construction
In addition, the A-5 Flatline barrel with built-in foregrip is available as a separate accessory.