The ALTA BH-300 ball head is a multi-action ball head with precision control. With a carrying capacity of 30kg/66lbs you can bet your gear on top will remain rock steady. The ball head has a separate locking knob, friction knob and panning knob allowing the unit to adjust to your working style. Most photographers like ball heads especially when doing portraits, studio work, scenic and work that does not require technical accuracy. This ball head will easily secure larger cameras with long lenses like 70-200mm and 180 to 400mm. The universal Arca compatible plate built in safety-pin connectivity provides double security in case you accidentally release your camera.
The ball has an oxidized anodized surface which provides smooth movement and helps to protect the ball from scratches. This ensures a smooth operating ball head for years to come.
Load, position, and lock! No matter the angle you are shooting in, your gear stays in place!
- Never Waver: 4 Independent lock knobs (Easy Grip Main ball lock, panning lock knob, camera QS lock knob, friction control lock knob)
- Rapid Intuitive Positioning lets you set up your shot in seconds
- Robust Build Construction, made from lightweight aircraft aluminum which provides long-lasting performance
- Precision Alignment with dual bubble levels allows for easy quick fine-tuning and seamless positioning
- Quick Shoe Safe uses an Arca-Swiss quick release system with a built-in retractable safety pin positioned on the top of the mounting plate of the head giving double security for your valuable equipment
- Quick Shoe QS-60V2 38mm universal Arca compatible plate, compatible with all Vanguard BH series Ball heads and many other heads
- 55mm ball head base and includes dual 3/8" to 1/4" reducing bushing