The VEO 2 235CB from
is an easily portable and super lightweight, 23mm, 5 section Carbon Fiber travel tripod kit with a multi action ball head that has a maximum work load of 6 kg / 13.2 lbs. It weighs only 1.2 kg / 2.6lbs and can be extended up to 145 cm / 57.1 inches.
The BA-185 Binocular Tripod Adapter steadies a binocular for clear, relaxed, hands-free viewing. It works with any roof prism binocular that has a standard 1/4-20 thread tripod socket, and on most models its thin bridge will still allow you to set your bincular to the minimum interpupillary distance adjustment.
- Intuitive operations to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Carbon Fiber) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting performances.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs provide 6kg / 13.2lb work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 5 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any size of standard heads.
- Screws on to binocular between objective lenses (binocular must have a 1/4" -20 threaded socket)
- Attaches to any standard tripod, monopod, chest support, etc. (support mechanism must have a 1/4"-20 threaded screw)
- Intended for roof prism binoculars (some 50mm+ roof prism binoculars may have an increased minimum interpupillary distance)