Viridian produces the only subcompact weapon mountable green laser sights and the C5L model adds a 100 lumen tactical light, for maximum accuracy in tight situations!
- Green Laser Sight
- 100 Lumen Tactical Light
- Mounts to Virtually Any Railed Gun
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation on Laser
- Runs On 1 CR2 3V Lithium Battery (Included)
- Easily Mounts to Tactical Rail
- Multiple Modes
- CR2 Battery
- 3 Unique Rail Sets
- 1 Rail Set Pin Removal Tool
- 2 Adjustment Wrenches
- 2 Mounting Screws
- Operator's Manual
Beam Intensity/Wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous Wave.
Laser Beam Divergence/Spot Size/Range: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5' diameter at 50 feet, Range up to 100 yards daylight, 2 miles at night.
Dimensions/Weight/Construction: 1.900” x 1.460” x 1.310”, 2.344 oz. (including battery), Primarily 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel polymer.
User Adjustable: Full windage and elevation on laser.
Power Source/Battery Life: One CR2 3V lithium (included); 4+ hours laser (constant), 7+ hours (pulsing), 1+ hour (tac light and laser).
Installation: Slides onto tactical rail and locks into place by means of included Mounting Screw.
- Activation and Modes: Ambidextrous with SMARTLASER Technology, constant beam and multiple pulsing modes.