The fun and laughs of traditional bean bag toss meets the styling and elegance of Viva Sol in the Wooden Bean Bag Toss Set featuring a beautifully designed all wood target with a walnut finish and thick metal legs for added stability.
- 2ft x 4ft Premium wood target
- A beautifully designed all wood target with a walnut finish
- Thick metal legs add stability to your target
- Legs and bags store easily under the targets
- Heavy duty canvas ropes are weatherproof
- 16mm hemp rope handles
PLAY THE GAME
- Do a coin toss to determine which team throws first.
- Aiming for the hole in the board, both teams throw in the same direction, alternating blue team and green team.
- Players must throw from behind the foul line, which is the end of the board they are standing next to.
- Once all bags have been thrown, the score is determined.
- Play switches to the opposite side and the team that scored the most points in the previous round throws first.
- Bag in the Hole = 3 Points
- Bag on the Board = 1 Point
- Points from opposing teams cancel each other out, so only 1 team scores points per round. At the end of each round, each team sums their total points, and the team with the most points is awarded the difference of their score and the opposing teamâ€™s score.
- Points are tallied after all bags have been thrown, and points are counted based on the final position of the bags. As such, bags knocked off the board do not count for any points and bags knocked into the hole, by either team, count as 3 points.
- Any bag that hits the ground is dead and cannot count for points (even if it bounces onto the board), and should be removed before play continues.
- Play continues in rounds until 1 team reaches 21 points, and is winning by at least 2 points.