Woods Powr Grip
's Powr-Grip mounting cups provide a reliable, temporary fastener on almost any smooth, nonporous surface, such as metal or glass. Used to mount cameras, scopes and camcorders with standard 1/4-20 thread. Mounting cups employ a threaded stud, female insert or tie-down bail to fasten accessories and equipment to the cup. They attach to either flat or curved surfaces, including filing cabinets, desks, automobiles, boats and recreational vehicles. Since mounting cups attach and release in seconds, they can be moved quickly from one place to another, without damaging most surfaces.
- Black, aluminum accessory mount with fully adjustable pan-and-tilt head.
- Mounts cameras, scopes and camcorders with standard 1/4-20 thread.
- Provides a reliable, temporary vacuum mount, without drilling holes.
- Rubber vacuum pad will not mark or damage most surfaces.
- Attaches to flat or curved, smooth, nonporous surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on vacuum pad edges permit instant release.
- Supplied with vacuum pad protector.
Powr-Grip also offers a selection of vacuum cups equipped with camera mounting heads: The Cleat and Gripper have many features of a tripod, but are designed for people on the go! Mount them on autos, RV's, boats, windows or counter tops. Knobs on the head provide infinite positioning and control for tilting and panning cameras, scopes and camcorders.