Build-out your vehicle to be a true adventure rig-whether to get to the local trailhead or miles from civilization. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback, the LockNLoad™ roof rack platform is a blank slate, ready for you to customize to your needs. Integrated T-slots throughout allow quick and easy attachment of Yakima's new LockNLoad accessories. Horizontal slats are designed to attach bike, kayak, surf, ski mounts, or even one of the SkyRise™ rooftop tents. The LockNLoad easily attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps
or directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
(towers and adapter sold separately)
to eliminate the need for crossbars on your vehicle.
LocknLoad Platform B(60x54)
Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps
, or directly to a TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165-330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps
. This size platform
requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps.
Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
(towers and adapters sold separately). This size requires 2 sets of LockNLoad SL Adapter and 4 towers.
- Weight: 65.10 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 60.00 in x W 54.00 in x H 4.00 in