Build-out your vehicle to be a true adventure right-whether to get to the local trailhead or miles from civilization. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback, the LockNLoad™ roof rack platform is a blank slate, ready for you to customize to your needs. Integrated T-slots throughout allow quick and easy attachment of our new LockNLoad accessories. Horizontal slats are designed to attach bike, kayak, surf, ski mounts, or even one of our SkyRise™ rooftop tents. The LockNLoad easily attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps
or directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
(towers and adapter sold separately)
to eliminate the need for crossbars on your vehicle.
LockNLoad Platform K (55x49)
Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately), or directly to a TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165â€“330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps
. This size platform
requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps.
Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
(towers and adapters sold separately)
. This size requires 2 sets of LockNLoad SL Adapter and 4 towers.
- Weight: 55.10 lbs.
Dimensions: L 55.00 inches x W 49.00 inches x H 4.00 inches